Health and Service | マウナ ラニ
The culture of Mauna Lani is steeped in the values of Ho’okipa (hospitality) and Aloha. We warmly invite you to visit our home safely and responsibly. Now that you can once again enjoy Hawaii Island’s breathtaking natural beauty, extraordinary open spaces, unique experiences and signature hospitality, we are asking you to join in our efforts to keep Hawaii safe.
Hawaii has begun its pre-travel testing program, providing travelers an alternative to the 14-day quarantine. We have made the testing process easy for you, so all you have to do is dream about your vacation to Hawaii. Mauna Lani is pleased to collaborate with Vault Health to provide you with a safe, fast and easy testing experience in the luxury of your own home.
Please review our Hawaii Travel – Testing Guide so you can prepare for your trip.
- Create a Safe Travels account with the state of Hawaii.
- When traveling from the mainland, no more than 72 hours before your boarding time to Hawaii Island (KOA or ITO), take a COVID-19 test from one Hawaii’s Trusted Partners.
- 24-hours before boarding, log into your Safe Travels account and fill out the Travel Health Questionnaire. You’ll create a “trip” for each leg of your journey within Hawaii with a corresponding QR code.
- Arrive to KOA or ITO and show corresponding QR code. You’ll have your temperature taken and receive a second, rapid COVID-19 test, paid for by Hawaii Island.
- Enjoy your stay on Hawaii Island
For a detailed description of traveling safe to Hawaii please visit: https://www.gohawaii.com/travel-requirements
Mauna Lani Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within our dining outlets in line with local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- We are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- We will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 855.201.3179 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change