ホテル情報 | マウナ ラニ
- Where is the hotel located?
68-1400 Mauna Lani Drive, Kohala Coast, HI 96743
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: 808.885.6622
- Can I text the hotel?
Once guests check in, they are welcomed to communicate via our SMS Text: 808.731.1602
- What time is checkin and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. Late check out fees apply beginning at 2pm and is based on availability. In order to secure a confirmed late check out after 6pm we require the purchase of the additional night.
- Total rooms
- Total suites, residences estates
36 suites, 5 residences, 1 estate
- Total meeting rooms
More than 20,000 square feet of total meeting space
Mauna Lani is a non-smoking property, indoor and outdoor. We kindly ask you to use our smoking area adjacent to the parking lot, should you need to.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
No, there are no upcoming renovations.
- Seasonal Closures
No, Mauna Lani does not have seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the Resort Fee per room?
The resort fee is $45 per room per night.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Pool and 24-hour fitness center access
Shuttle service within Mauna Lani resort
Beach cruiser bicycles
Daily activities with Living Culture
Use of lap pool, wellness center & tennis club
Welcome drink on arrival
Snorkels and fins at Surf Shack
In room water, coffee and tea
High speed internet
- As of March 26th, 2022, there are no COVID-19-related requirements for arriving domestic passengers. In accordance with the State of Hawai’i, Mauna Lani no longer requires mask usage and/or social distancing. However, we continue to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health. For health and safety related inquiries, please contact our Pre-Arrival Team by phone at 844.249.5274 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Our Pre-Arrival team can arrange private transportation. For inquiries and bookings, please contact email@example.com with your flight information.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
Mauna Lani is located 25 – 30 minutes North of Kona International Airport (KOA).
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Mauna Lani does not offer a shuttle service. However, private transportation can be arranged upon request.
- What are the costs for a private transportation from KOA?
Sedan: $227 (gratuity included)
SUV: $240 (gratuity included)
Sprinter: $320 (gratuity included)
Is there a parking fee?
Yes, there is a nightly parking fee of $40 for resort guests. The parking fee for outside guests is $45.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
- Mauna Lani only allows dogs up to 50 lbs.
- What is the pet fee?
There is no pet fee at Mauna Lani.
- Does Mauna Lani offer pet amenities and services?
Pet amenities and services include dog beds in addition to food and water bowls.
- Does Mauna Lani allow service animals?
Yes, Mauna Lani permits service dogs up to 50 lbs.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Laundry is available on-site.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the housekeeping team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service while extra amenities are placed in the room.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Restaurant on site
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental Service available upon request from the concierge
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop
- Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- In Room Safes
- Complimentary Beach Cruisers on property
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have a Kids Club?
Yes, we have the complimentary Holoholo Kids Crew for children ages 5-12. Due to limited capacity, reservations are recommended by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 855.550.5008. Please note, due to required staffing ratios by the State of Hawaii, all Holoholo Kids Crew cancellations within 48 hours and No Shows will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site. Open daily from 10Am – 5PM. We offer a true farm-to-spa experience
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
Yes, there is tennis court on-site
- Golf Information
Play on Hawaii’s finest golf courses.
- Other Wellness